Teaching methods: the heart of CNDA's success
Collège Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption offers innovative programs featuring a study environment and supervision adapted to the needs of students. Several measures have been set up to support student success*:
- Support for student success: Rest periods are part of the lunch-hour schedule for all subjects.
- Supervised study of Secondary 4 and 5 Mathematics: One night a week, students may do their homework with supervision, request supplemental exercises and receive answers to their questions.
- Teacher support: Profile offered to students experiencing academic difficulty with one of the basic subject matters.
- Private courses with retired teachers selected by the CNDA administration.
- Remedial help for foreign students in Mathematics and History, and in French as needed.
*Fees may apply, depending on the student's specific needs.